Monday, August 2, 2021

Be Still

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created recently using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

It's a brand new month, which means it is time for Divinity Designs August release. My Design Team parcel is still making it's way to me from the USA, so I haven't got anything to share with you using the new products. The theme for this month's release is squares & beach, with the release of some amazing square dies and stencils and beach themed stamps and papers. I will include the links to the new products in my supply list below.


For my card today I created an Centre Step Card using Divinity Designs A2 Center Step Card with Layers die set. For the layers I used papers from their Beautiful Blooms Slimline Size Paper Pad.

To decorate my card I used the Flower Layering Combo 1 die set which I die cut using various shades of pink cardstock. I accented the flowers using the Fancy Flourish die.

For the sentiment I used one from the Scripture Collection 14 Stamp set which I die cut using the Sentiment Strip die set.



For the inside of my card I used the Delicate Doily Die to which I added another sentiment from the Scripture Collection 14 stamp set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card ... I especially like the doily die you used. One more for the Wish List, ha ha.