Thursday, August 5, 2021

Cheers To A Hoppy Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month, it's time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is ME!

Apparently tomorrow 6th August is International Beer Day, for our challenge today include something beer or wine related on your card.


For my card today I pulled out a Paper Rose Studio die set called Beer Bottle 1 which includes dies to create both the beer bottle & beer mug. 

As you can see I created a Slimline Card using slimline dies from Picket Fence Studios.

For the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn's Giant Happy Birthday die. I die cut this sentiment from teal and black cardstock and then offset the teal over the black to create a shadow effect.


For the inside of the card I created a double pop-up using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set.

I added a sentiment to the top pop up circle panel and the beer bottle & mug on the bottom one.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

 

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great masculine card

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these sensational colors and the argyle for this remarkable beer card, Frances!! Masterful crafting!!

Liz Williams said...

So cute and love these masculine colors.