Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Let It Snow


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new dies being released next Monday 9th August.

For my card today I used four of the new dies being release ... Snowman Pop-up; Street Lantern Pop-up; Long Nature Edges 2 and Word Set 13 - Snow. 

 

To decorate my card I used the snow border included in the Nature Edges die set to create the blue border at the bottom of the card. I added the snowflake border which is from the new Long Nature Edges 2 die set, die cutting the snowflakes from white glitter cardstock.

I added the Street Lanterns from the Street Lantern Pop-up die set, adding them to either side of the card.

Finally I added the sentiments which is from the new Word Set 13 - Snow die set.


As the focus of this card is on the inside, I kept the front of the card fairly simple. I used the Squares - Crosshatch die set to die cut the background layers.


The circles were die cut using the Circles - Crosshatch die sets.


The sentiments are from the Word Set 13 - Snow die set.




















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is a great die set - and I like how you used it for your card.