Monday, August 16, 2021

Happy Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline card I created recently.

To create my card I used Spellbinders  Blossoming Slimline die set. I had planned to paper piece the flowers back into the design using colored cardstock, but then I put the background up against one of the papers in the Craft Consortium Ink Drops Vivid 12 x 12 Paper Pad. I love the look of the pastel colors, so I decided to go with that.

I used a foiled sentiment using Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Sentiments Hot Gimmer Plate.

The panel is layered onto a top folding white Slimline Card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches, layering a pink panel between the die cut panel and the base card.


For the inside of the card I adde another strip of the patterned paper along the bottom edge of the card. I also added one of the borders from Scrapbook dot com's Slim Borders die set.

The "Make A Wish" sentiment is from Mama Elephant.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty ... I bet the foiling is really pretty in real life.