Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Creativi Tea


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a new style of card (for me), this is called an Oval Zig Zag Card using Studio Lights new Essential Dies Cardshape - SL-ES-CD17. I recently found this die and a few other dies on an Australian website for a reasonable price. As I love making different styles of cards I decided to add two of them to my cart. 

I was excited to receive this and immediately set to make a card using it. I have to say I am a little disappointed by the fact I found it very hard to stand the card up when I had completed my card. I went searching for other cards or a video using this die set and eventually found one and the person doing the video also had trouble getting the card to stand up, so it isn't just me. I did finally manage to get it to stand on it's own by adjusting the position of the top centre panel at the back.

To decorate my card I used Trinity Stamps Creativi Tea stamp set.


In the photo above you can see how the card folds up, so it can be placed in a standard envelope.

Other Supplies:
Essential Dies Cardshape SL-ES-CD17  - Studio Light 








1 comment: