Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card I created recently.

For the snowy background, I blended various shades of blue Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of white cardstock (list of colors included in supply list). I then used The Ton's Dot Cover Plate to die cut the panel and adhered it to a top folding white slimline card.

I used the snow border included in Trinity Stamps Slimline Scenic Border die set to die cut a piece of white glitter cardstock and  adhered it to the bottom of my card.

Next I stamped the deers and chimney included in Hello Bluebird's Rooftop Reindeer die set and adhered them to the snowy "rooftop".

I used a circle die to die cut a moon and added it to the top right side of my card.

I white embossed two sentiments included in the stamp set onto red cardstock and added them to my card as per photo above.


For the inside of my card, I added another glittered panel for the roof and stamped out two more reindeer and a chimney and adhered them to my scene.

I die cut the Giant Merry Christmas from Lawn Fawn and adhered it towards the right hand side of my card.

Finally I added another white embossed sentiment to the glitter portion of the card.