Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC November 2021 Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC November Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 8 new dies. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!


This release includes:

  • 1 new Add-Ons Die Sets - Animals Add-ons 4
  • 1 new Slimline Pop-up Die Sets - Little Labels Pop-up
  • 2 new sentiment sets - Word Set 14 - Hugs; Happy Birthday Shadow
  • 1 new Crosshatch Die Set - Labels - Crosshatch 
  • 1 new Animals die set - Bayou Animals 
  • 1 new Charms die set - Big Birthday Charms
  • 1 new Border Blends die set - Border Blends Trims

Dies are available to order now on the website. 


GIVEAWAY:


To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, November 29th 2021. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!



As I love making Slimline cards, I couldn't wait to play with the new Little Labels Pop-up die set which has been designed to fit into a Slimline card. This die will fit into a card that is 3 1/2 inches wide x 6 1/2 inches, to create my slimline card I made my card 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches. 

I used a white top folding slimline card for my card base and then added green papers to the base of my card (grass) and blue to the back panel (sky). I also used the hill border from the Long Nature Edges die set to add a grass hill along the front base of my card.

I die cut the pop-up die from the  Little Labels Pop-up die set from blue cardstock and adhered it to the inside of the card. I used one of the new borders from the Border Blends - Trims die set, die cutting it from grey cardstock ... the rocks around the pond.


To decorate the card I used the frog, lily pad, cattails and fly from the Bayou Animals die set. I added a frog to the two outer labels and added a stamped sentiment to the centre label. 

I used the "Hugs" sentiment from the Word Set 14 - Hugs die set to add the die cut sentiment to the base of my card.


For the front of the card, I used the blue and green papers I used on the inside of my card to create my sky and grass. The grass was die cut using the hill border die included in the Long Nature Edges die set.

I die cut two frogs, four cattails and two flies and adhered them to my card. 

I used two of the labels from the Crosshatch - Labels die set to add the label for my sentiment. I added the "Hoppy Birthday sentiment) to the label.


Well that is about it from me today, thank you for dropping by. To continue on the blog hop, click on the next person on the list which is the wonderful Fran Sabad.


Here is the complete blog hop list if you need it.


Karen Burniston

Karen Aicken

Lois Bak

Frances Byrne <<<< You Are Here >>>>

Fran Sabad

Sandy Diller

Kelly Booth




Other Supplies:

Kangaroo Crew Stamp Set - MFT Stamps (discontinued)







32 comments:

Lani said...

Very cute! The little frogs from the new Bayou Animals are adorable.

Retta said...

Slim line cards are so much fun to make. Who wouldn't love to get a cheery card like yours!! So cute!!

NVD said...

Hoppy birthday is so cute. I know just who I would send it to.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

OMG so cute! Love all the details you added & of course you have the perfect stamp for your card!

Sue S said...

Froggy is my favorite! I live the slimline style.
esbjstutz@aol.com

Natalie Blais said...

What a super fun card! Love it.

Denise Byrnes said...

This little bayou frog is going to get alot of attention.Super cute!! Love the card idea!

Christa White said...

My parents have a pond with koi fish and frogs in their backyard. I can’t wait to make them a card with these fun frogs!

Nano said...

I think this pop up might be my favorite!

Shelly S. said...

Such a cute hoppy birthday card! I love these frogs!

Unknown said...

A child would just love to get this pop up card.

Gail said...

Ribbet Ribbet - I am a frog freak and this card is freakin me out in a very GOOD way - stunning layout - grand dies and I am over the moon drooling! TFS your art! Fabulous
utb 01 @ att dot net

Hannah Baum said...

Love this new frog die!
hmbaum1999@gmail.com

NancyR said...

Very cute. Like the use of the new edges along the bottom of the die.

Judy3118 said...

You make me love these frogs even more! Soooo cute!

Brenda said...

Your froggy birthday card is so adorable 😊

Maureen O. said...

What a great card! Frogs are so cute!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the froggies but I seriously need to get my eyes checked. I kept seeing the word Hugs floating. LOL I did skip my eye exam this year .

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your card Frances so cute!

slbt17 said...

well done! love this!

Britt said...

Wonderful card! This will definitely make the reciever happy.

Vivian C. said...

Awesome card! What a fun way to use the Little Labels Pop-Up. vrc @ prodigy dot net

Tami said...

Such a great card! The frogs and cattails In the new animal set are just so cute. And I love this new slimline pop up. I love how yiu created such a great scene!! Thank you for sharing such a great idea!!

Heather said...

How cute! Thank you for sharing!

GadgetyGirl5 said...

Oh my gosh so very cute!! Love these!

Kay said...

I love your cards. They are so creative!

Marcia said...

Love the new release and mini slimline options with these dies.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable frogs! Very fun birthday card!

Jacquie said...

Adorable card!!! This release is amazing. I love every item released. I can’t wait for my dies to come so I can try to make a similar card!! Ur card above is adorable.

dyeandpigment said...

This frog is just great. Love the little fly too. TFS.

Brenda said...

I love the card...and the die set...will be adding it to my wish list

terlyart said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love it!!
Thanks for sharing