Sunday, November 28, 2021

Christmas Blessings

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Shaker Card I created using products from Divinity Designs October 2021 Blessings Box.

I used the Starry Night Background die to die cut a piece of white glitter cardstock, this was layered to a piece of patterned paper from the Winter Collection Paper Pad. I used the Matting Rectangles and the A2 Landscape Cardbase with Layer die sets to create the base of my card.

To decorate I used the Vintage Ornament Shaker Set 2 die set to create shaker ornaments using copper metallic cardstock and copper and silver sequins. I adhered the ornaments to the left side of my card. I decorated the top of the ornaments using the pine branch from the Pinecones and Pine Branches die set.

For the sentiment I used the "Christmas Blessings" sentiment from the Christmas Season stamp set which is also included in the Blessings Box. I layered the sentiment using the Rectangles and Double Stitched Rectangles die sets.


For the inside of the card I used the Double Stitched Rectangles and Rectangles die sets to create my layers. 

I added another of the sentiments from the Christmas Season stamp set towards the top left side of my card. I die cut another of the ornaments using the Vintage Ornaments Shaker Set 2 die set.





No comments: