Friday, November 5, 2021

Joy To The World

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Mini Slimline card I created recently using dies, embossing folders and papers from Divinity Designs.

To create the Mini Slimline portion of my card I used the Mini Slimline Card Base, Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.

The beautiful red and white paper is from Divinity Designs Candy Cane Paper/Die Duos set. I die cut the patterned paper using the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangle die and then used the Slimline Petals Embossing Folder to add texture to the panel. 

I used the dies included in the Candy Cane Paper/Die Duos set, to die cut the candy cane circle frame, sentiment and bow and adhered these together and added to the front of my card.


For the inside of my cards I created layers using the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die set. I then die cut another of the candy cane frames and sentiments from the Candy Cane Paper/Die Duos set.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love the red and white.