Friday, November 19, 2021

Pink Ornament Slimline

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

For the Slimline card I used the Slimline Card Base to die cut the white card base. I also used the Slimline Thin Pierced Frame to add the gold frame around the edge of the card.

I used papers from the Pink Poinsettias Slimline Paper Pad to add to the base of my card. 

To decorate the card I used the Retro Ornaments 2 die set to create the ornaments which I die cut using pink and gold cardstock with olive green behind.

I also added the Merry Christmas sentiment using the Merry Christmas & Layers 2 die set.


For the inside of the card, I added a strip of the left over patterned paper to add to the right edge of my card.

I added another of the ornaments to the top of my card.

I used a Christmas sentiment from the Silent Night stamp set which I stamped using black ink.