Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Poinsettia Season's Greetings

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card I created recently.

To create my card I used Creative Expression's Poinsettia Edger die set. I die cut the poinsettia from white cardstock. I splattered gold paint over the panel and also added colored cardstock to the poinsettia, leaves and berries.

I added red patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Ink Drops Vivid 12 x 12 pad. I splattered gold paint over this panel too.

I added the poinsettia panel to a top folding slimline card using foam tape.

To finish off the front of the card I added the Season's Greetings sentiment which is from The Ton's Easy Expressions Holiday stamp/die set.


For the inside of my card I used one of the scallop borders from Scrapbook.com's Slim Borders die set. I die cut the border from the red paper I used on the front of my card and gold cardstock, layering the two together.

I added Lawn Fawn's Giant Merry Christmas die, die cutting from red and gold cardstock offsetting the gold under the red sentiment.