Monday, November 22, 2021

Merry Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card using products from Divinity Designs October 2021 Blessings Box.

To create the slimline portion of my card I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Pierced Layering Rectangles. I used one of the patterned papers from the Slimline Candy Cane  Collection.

To decorate my card I used the ornament dies from the Vintage Ornaments Shaker Set 3 die set. I die cut the ornaments using gold, red, green and white glitter cardstock. 

On the right hand side of my card I added the sentiment using the Slimline Merry Christmas & Layers die set.

 

For the inside of the card I added a strip of the candy cane striped paper along the bottom of the rectangle panel. I added one more ornament to the left side of my card.

The sentiment is from the Christmas Season stamp set. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and then used the Sentiment Strips die set to die cut the sentiment and layer.