Sunday, November 14, 2021

Joyful Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

I am excited to share a Christmas themed Slimline card using Elizabeth Craft Designs Classic Christmas Special Kit that they released about a month ago. This kit contains a Slimline die which is suitable to use anytime during the year, an ornament die set, a snowflake die set and a Christmas sentiment stamp set.

I die cut the slimline die using white cardstock and layered that to a top folding slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

I die cut each of the ornaments from white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front. The three snowflakes and ornament toppers were die cut from gold mirror cardstock. I carefully placed the snowflakes and ornaments toppers onto the adhesive of each of the ornaments. I then covered the ornaments with either True Red and Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter.

I adhered the ornaments to the front of my slimline card using gold cord on the toppers.

I gold embossed one of the sentiments from the stamp set which I added to the bottom centre of my card.


For the inside of the card, I added two more glittered ornaments onto the card. I added another of the sentiments included in the stamp set in between the ornaments.








No comments: