Thursday, November 11, 2021

Tag You're It!

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Kelly Santi our challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

Our challenge this week is ... Tag! You're It! Create any style tag to get ready for the holidays! 


A month or so ago I purchased Picket Fence Studios' Holiday Gift Tag die set, which contains three different gift tag shapes ... rectangle; square and circle. As I was planning on using this die set to create some of my gift tags for this year, it was the perfect opportunity to pull it out to make my tags for this challenge.


I made four tags from each shaped tag die, so ended up with a total of 12 gift tags.


I die cut each of the tags from red cardstock.


I used square, rectangle and circle nesting dies to die cut the layering shape.


I used images from MFT Stamps Stuffed Santa stamp set to decorate each of the tags.


I threaded gold cord through the hole on each of the top of the gift tags.


On the back of each of the tags I used the "to" and "from" stamps from an older Papertrey Ink Holiday Tag Along kit.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:








4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Wow, I love that Picket Fence die for the tags. These are fabulous!

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh - so pretty!

Lois said...

Great set of Christmas tags! That Picket Fence set is really nice.

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun array of delightful holiday tags!!