Monday, November 15, 2021

Santa Selfie Slimline

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card I created recently. 

I love the selfie style stamp sets that MFT Stamps has released over the years, I think there are about 5 different stamp sets in the style. So when they released the latest Christmas set designed by Stacey Yacula, I had to add it to my stash.

Of course as I love creating slimline cards, I decided to pull out the Waffle Flower Crafts Slimline Window Trio die set to create my card.

I stamped three of the images from the stamp set which fit perfectly in the windows of the slimline die allowing for a small frame around each square panel.

I stamped three of the sentiments included in the stamp set and die cut them all using the coordinating sentiments dies from the Slimline Window Trio die set.


For the inside of the card I stamped another of the images from the Selfies with Santa stamp set which I cut completely out and adhered the image to the bottom right hand corner of my card.

For the sentiment I die cut a sentiment from Mama Elephant Stamps and then used two sentiment stamps from Lawn Fawn's Merry Mice stamp set.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Cute card for the holidays