Monday, November 29, 2021

Snappy Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun pop-up card using some of the new dies from the Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC November release.

 Here is a quick video to see my card in action. 


I love the animals and characters that can be created using the Bitty Ball Pop-up die set and the Animal and Character Add-on die sets that Karen Burniston has release. With the November release, Karen has designed another die set Animal Add-ons 4 which allows you to create a Crocodile/Alligator; Frog and Octopus.

As I live in Australia and we have crocodiles not alligators I am calling mine a crocodile.


I created a 5 inch x 7 inch card as I needed to make room for the crocodile's snout and tail. 

I used the alphabet dies to add the word "SNAPPY" and then added the stamped "birthday" which I stamped onto white cardstock and then cut out and adhered under the die cut sentiment.


I used the Rectangles - Crosshatch die set to add the rectangle panels to the back panel of my card. This allows room for the die cut sentiment and a place to write a hand written greeting. The "Sending Hugs" sentiment is from the new Word Set 14 - Hugs die set.


I added the flap from the Flap and Closure die set to the bottom panel of my card, adding magnets behind the patterned paper to allow the card to stay closed when needed.


As the focus of this card is on the inside, I kept the front simple. I used the Ovals - Crosshatch for the layers to which I added the "Smile" sentiment which is also from the Word Set 14 - Hugs die set.

I added the cute little crocodile from the new Bayou Animals die set.

I also added a border along the top of the card which is from the Border Blends - Trims die set.

















No comments: