Friday, November 12, 2021

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Centre Step Card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

I used the Center Step Card with Layers die set to create the base of my card from red cardstock. For the layers I used one of the patterned papers from the Red Poinsettias Slimline Paper Pad.


I decorated my card using the new Snowman & Friends stamp set, layering the image using ovals from the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets.

I added two sentiments to the oval panels using the sentiments included in the stamp set which die cut using dies from the Sentiment Strips with Layers die set.


For the inside of the card, I added a rectangle panel die cut using the Double Stitched Rectangles die set. I added the die cut sentiment using the Merry Christmas & Layers 3 die set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely Christmas card - so cheery