Monday, November 8, 2021

Foiled Daisy Wreath Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a floral Slimline birthday card to share with you all.

To create the slimline portion of the card I used Scrapbook.com's Slim Moroccan Tile die to die cut white cardstock to create the background of my card. I layered this onto a top folding Slimline card that measures 8.5 inches x 3.5 inches.

I have had Pinkfresh Studio's Daisy Wreath Stencil for some time, which I have used a few times in the past. Recently they released a Hot Foil Plate that coordinates with the stencil so I decided to add that to my stash along with the coordinating die. This set can give you very different looks depending if you keep the wreath whole or cut it apart as I have on the outer edges of my card.

I used the Daisy Wreath Hot Foil Plate to gold foil the wreath three times on white cardstock. I then used the coordinating stencil along with Catherine Pooler inks (list of colors used are included in the supply list), to color the image.

I die cut a white circle which I placed under the centre of the daisy wreath to give the wreath a solid centre. 

I adhered the daisy wreath to the centre of the slimline card. I then cut the remaining two wreaths apart and adhered the part wreaths to either side of the whole wreath.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and Coordinating dies with gold foil to create the sentiments. I adhered the "Happy Birthday" sentiment to the centre of the wreath.

To finish off the front of the card I added peach gems to the card.


For the inside of my card I added the remaining flowers from the wreath both sides of the card. I also added the "celebrate" and "you're a great friend" which are also from the Perfect Sentiments hot foil plate.





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a pretty birthday card