Friday, November 26, 2021

Snowflake Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed square card I created recently using more of the new dies from Divinity Designs November/December release.

To create the square card base I used Divinity Designs Square Card Base with Layer die set which I die cut using blue cardstock.

To decorate I used the Snowflake Square Background die which I die cut from white cardstock. I used the layer die included in the Square Card Base to die cut the patterned paper which is from the Christmas Collection 2019 Paper Pad. 

I added the Christmas sentiment using the Merry Christmas & Layers 3 die set.


For the inside of my card I added a left over strip of the patterned paper to the left side of the card. I stamped a Christmas sentiment using one of the sentiment dies from the Christmas Wishes stamp set.










No comments: