Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Christmas Winter Scene Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas themed Slimline card I created using new dies and papers from Divinity Designs November/December Release.

For the base of my card I used the Slimline Card Base die set which I die cut from white cardstock.

I used the largest slimline rectangle from the Slimline Rectangles die set to die cut the red and black plaid paper which is from the Plethora of Plaids Slimline Paper Pad.

I die cut the snowy hills/trees using the Slimline Tree & Hill Silhouettes die set from white glitter cardstock which I adhered to the bottom of the card. I added the deers and smaller trees using the Tree & Hill Silhouettes die set. This scene was adhered to the centre of my top folding slimline card.

I added a frame around my scene using the new Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die from red cardstock.

To finish off the front of my card I added the Merry Christmas banner using the new Slimline Merry Christmas Banner and Layer die which I die cut from red and black cardstock.


For the inside of my card, I added a strip of the red and black plaid paper to the bottom of my card. 

I then added the "Joy To The World" Sentiment along the top the the patterned paper and a deer I had leftover from the front of the card.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful scene card for the holidays.