Sunday, November 21, 2021

Not a Creature was Stirring

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas Slimline Card I created recently.

For the slimline portion of the card, I used Trinity Stamps Slimline Striped Frame die set to create the striped frame around the card. I used the smallest rectangle die included in the Lawn Fawn Large Slimline with Sliders die set to add to the centre panel.

The cute mouse carrying the presents is from Colorado Craft Company's Big Love stamp set. This stamp set is perfect all year round, but as Christmas is less then 2 months away I decided to use it for a Christmas theme.

I added a Pine Bough die from Impression Obsession to add some foliage to the top of the card.

For the sentiment I used a the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set. The rest of the sentiment is from Hero Art's Christmas Mice stamp set.


For the inside of the card I added a Christmas sentiment using Divinity Designs Silent Night stamp set. I used the cheese from Hero Arts Christmas Mice stamp set. 

I also added a Pine Needle Border from Memory Box.

Other Supplies:
Pine Bough Die - Impression Obsession (discontinued)
Pine Needle Border - Memory Box (discontinued)