Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Fields of Joy Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a slimline card I created recently, using stamps and dies from Hero Arts and Waffle Flower Crafts.

The window and tulip panels were created using Hero Arts Looking Glass Windmill Tulips die set. This is a set of three dies that include two layers of tulips and the windmill layer. I used the dies and a square die from the Hero Arts Infinity Squares nesting dies to create the three layers for the windmill/tulips. I also created a solid background using a square die and then the black frame using two square dies.

The square panels fit perfectly in the Waffle Flower Crafts Slimline Window Trio die set, so I used this to die cut the window panel and adhered this to the front of a top folding slimline card.

I then added the three windmill/tulip panels to each of the windows.

I added a sentiment from Hero Arts Tulip Field Color Layering Scape stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I created the tulip field and windmill using Hero Arts Tulip Field Color Layering Scape stamp set. I stamped each of the layers of the tulip field next to each other to fit on a slimline card. Just to be safe and not wreck my card, I stamped this on a separate piece of white cardstock and then trimmed it down and adhered it to the bottom of the inside of my card.

I added the windmill, also included in the stamp set to the left hand side of the card, and the Hot Air Balloon to the top right hand side.

I added another of the sentiments included in the  stamp set.





1 comment: