Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tagged Again!!

I was tagged today by one of my fellow Hanna Stamps Design Team members ... Bev Gerard aka Tex from Savor the Journey blog.


The rules of the game:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about me:

  • I used to love eating ice cream with potato chips .... don't knock it till you have tried it LOL!
  • I only cook because I have to (my family likes to eat occasionally) ... not because I want to cook.
  • Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.
  • I don't drink tea or coffee!
  • I once got the souls of my feet burnt when I was walking up a long road on a very hot day .... everyone thought I was complaining for no reason until they saw the blisters on my feet!
  • I once had the horse I was riding gallop after a horse in front of me when I was learning to ride ... luckily the riding instructor was with me to control my horse .... yikes!
  • I have stamped more owl cards this year then I have in all my years of stamping .... even though I own many owls stamps!
Tag 7 other people:

This is always the hardest part of all these tagging games ... well except for having to come up with 7 random facts .... arghhhhh

4 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

The ice cream and potato chips thing I can understand, Frances. But no tea or coffee?!?!??????

Unknown said...

I'm not knocking the ice cream and potato chips...but have you tried pretzels dipped in ice cream? YUM!

Bev Gerard said...

hahahaha
Okay . ... you got me with the ice cream & potato chips! Maybe "someday" ... but not today! I'm not too sure I want to mess up my potato chips! *wink*

~Bev

Kimme said...

I just checked my blog comments and realized I was tagged! Oh No!!

Those blistery feet sound painful...Yikes!

I'll try the potato chips tonight!!!