Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gift Giving ... Sneak Peek 4

I had to make a 3 x 3 card for a challenge with my fab/sassy friends today .... as this was the theme for our challenge that we do every week. I thought it would be fun to make mine using the little present from the gift giving set by Hanna Stamps which will be released on Friday 14th December .... not very long to wait now!

I used my nestabilities square dies to create most of the layers on this card ... I wanted the base card to also be scalloped. I know I can fold the card before placing it on the die ... but I wanted the scallops to all around the edge on the card not just on 3 edges ... so I die cut to red pieces separately and then scored the piece which was going to the back of the card approx 1cm down from the top of the card and then attached this to the card.


Recipe: Stamps: Gift Giving Set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Garden Green & Real Red - SU; DP - Christmas Stack DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! Love it, Frances...great job with the Hanna set!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Very Very nice.....Love it!! Your cards always inspire me.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little card! :) Love it! :)

Bev Gerard said...

Oh for goodness' sakes! This 3x3 is absolutely darling! It's full of fun all over!

~Tex