Sunday, December 9, 2007

Unwanted Help!

I was taking my photos of my featured stamper card and a few other cards I will be uploading tomorrow when I got a little unwanted help! My cat had been wanting to jump on this table for a while this afternoon but I had kept her off as I was setting up for my photos .... well it seemed she had finally had enough and was going to go where she wanted to ... even if my card was sitting where she was going. Of course I couldn't resist ... I had to take some photos!

9 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

That is something my stamping helping kitty would also do.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! What's her name? Is she a talker?
Zanne

Vicki G said...

What a sweet Kitty!!!! I LOVe fluffy cats, but since my DS has allergies we only have Goldfish!!!!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

She's beautiful, Frances!

Tracy.H said...

What a beautiful kitty!! :0)

Pegg S said...

She's adorable!!! Do you have any pics of her face?? Would love to see!!

Unknown said...

She's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a pretty kitty!!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!!! Maybe she's a ham - wants her picture taken, lol?