Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Behind You 100%

This card was created using some more of the stamps I ordered from Rubbernecker Stamps recently. I just love sooo many of their images. This was was created using Poetic Artistry's Mojo Monday's Sketch #16.

I used my craft knife to cut around the newspaper and part of the hand so that I could raise it up over the diamond shape the verse is in.

Recipe:
Stamps: Ralph & Verse - Rubbernecker Stamps; Texture Cube - Lucy's Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; Ballet Blue - SU; Confetti DP - My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Ballet Blue SU Ink; Blue Brads; Photo Corner Punch


9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...I LOVE your card!! Too hilarious!!!

Libby Hickson said...

This is soooo funny!!!

Dawn Easton said...

LOL...LOVE it! Those stamps crack me up ;)

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! You have a wonderful sense of humor. Dawn Easton may have given you another title for a future card:
You...*crack me up*!

Diane said...

Ahhhhhh this is soooo funny!! Love a good sense of humour!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh....too funny Frances! Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Omigosh this is fantastic!!! I may have to get this stamp just for my father. LOL!

Linda Nicholson said...

This image is too darned funny! Thanks for the smile!

Linda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How funny! Love the background paper and the photo corner.