Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Hanna Birthday

I am a little later than normal today in posting my card for this week's sketch challenge ... as I had a couple of friend over today for a fun Christmas party ... I know I had a great day!

I decided to use my new Hanna Gift Giving set from Hanna Stamps .... I am having so much fun with her and today I decided to make it a birthday card .... I think I need a few birthday cards to give to my daughters in the card pack I give each of them every Christmas .... I am pretty sure they both will love Hanna ... they look very like her.

For this card I paper pieced the box to match the DP I used for the background layers. I paper pierced the top corners of the card. The verse is one from Papertrey which fits perfectly into the smallest oval punch from SU and was then layered onto the larger oval punched piece. To finish it off I added ribbon to the right side and brads to the top left side.

Recipe:
Stamps: Gift Giving Set - Hanna Stamps; Verse - Papertrey Ink
Papers: Pretty In Pink; Rose Red - SU; White; Text Prints Stack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Brads; Oval Punches; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this so much...its Hanna and PINK!

Jody said...

Great card! I can't wait till Friday ~ I love Hanna!

Pam said...

Love this Francis, she looks so pretty in pink!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Both of your new Hannah cards are wonderful. I love this set, I need to go check it out!

Bev Gerard said...

Yes ... she is delightful in all of this pink! But I'm in love with the layout too! Charming all over!

~Tex