Monday, December 10, 2007

Gift Giving .... a Sneak Peek!

This coming Friday the 14th December, Hanna Stamps will be releasing 2 more great sets. This time round it is another Hanna set ... called Gift Giving which I think is perfect for many occasions including Christmas and Birthdays! The other set being released will be the sentiment set that Kristi so generously allowed us to use for blog candy on Thanksgiving weekend. Both sets are in my opinion great additions to your stamping supplies.

I used my circle nestabilities to create the circle pieces of this card and stamped Hanna and the verse also included in this set on the white circle. I stamped Hanna again on a scrap of the DP & also on a scrap of white card so that I could paper piece the present ... which meant I had to paper piece the ribbon that passes over the present.

Recipe:
Stamps: Gift Giving - Hanna Stamps
Papers: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery & Pretty In Pink - SU; White; Kids Glitter Stack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon; Green Brads; Foam Tape

12 comments:

Memories of Time said...

OMG.... she is pretty in pink baby! AWESBOMB! :)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Ooooh, I love her! Add that one to my Christmas list, okay? Thanks for the sneak peek!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so excited to see the new Hanna!!!!!!!!!! She is so cute sitting cross-legged:) and your card is FABulous!

Sherry Campbell said...

What can I say? I love her! Great card too- but that's always. :) Thanks, Frances for sharing your sneak peeks with us!

Anonymous said...

I love that image and you have colored and adorned it perfectly!!

Judy in Indiana said...

I love the color combo you chose. And the little bit of floral bling is divine1

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love the new Hanna, and your card is perfect in pink! Thanks for the sneak peak..can't wait to see more.

Bev Gerard said...

Oh yeah!! Pink Hanna .. love it all over! Yummy patterned paper behind that lovely Hanna too!

Mary said...

Your ard is very pretty. Love all of the pink that you used. I can hardly wait for the new release. must have that stamp set. :)

Mary

tyrymom29 said...

I cant wait I love Hannah stamps !!!!Love your card also

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

OMG Frances, Another adorable Hannah stamp...You all are killin' my stampin budget..Hanna hugs, Chris

Debbie Olson said...

So soft and pretty! TFS!