Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Crackers!

Well it is now only 10 days till Christmas .... I still have a few things I need to do but I am getting there now ... I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! My cards are all made and sent out, my presents purchased and wrapped and now my Christmas Crackers are made.

My eldest daughter and I made these last Saturday ..... I have been making my own Christmas crackers every year for over 30 years .... I used to make with with my Mother but these days my DD comes to help me. As we were making so many we kept it fairly simple this year .... I normally use wrapping paper but this year I decided to use Christmas DP and I think I will go with that every year from now on .... just need to remember to look earlier next year.

As we put different things inside to suit different groups of people we needed a way to distinguish between each one that is why you can see three different trees on the front of the crackers below ... one tree for the men, one for the women and another for the 2 young girls we made crackers for. I used my cricut to create my trees.



Recipe:
Paper: Ornamentation DP - Karen Foster Designs; Green Bazzill Card
Other: Celebrations & Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridges; Star Punch; Ribbon; Cranberry Crisp SU Ink

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your Christmas crackers are awesome!! My kids would love me to make these! ;)

Unknown said...

These are so pretty! You may have inspired me to make some this year (if I can find the time).