Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Been Elfed!

A couple of weeks ago I received a message on SCS that I had been elfed! This meant that someone had chosen me to send a surprise gift to ... what fun .... well my gift arrived today and this a photo of all the goodies I got ... lots of fun things to play with.

I have no idea as yet who sent this ... hopefully I will find this out eventually ... but either way ... if you are reading this ..... thank you very much you made my day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lucky girl you are!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Wow, that's some gift!! Enjoy!!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow thats brilliant news ,lucky you ,Dawnx

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a lucky lady!! Have fun being elfed. Happy Holidays Frances! Chris

merrymstamper said...

how nice to recieve such gifts! I enjoy looking at your blog :=)

Unknown said...

frances...we have the same "elf"! i received a package with the same goodies inside...too funny!