Wednesday, December 26, 2007

If Friends Were Flowers!

Even though it was Christmas Day in the US, Roxie still managed to post the sketch challenge on SCS. Thanks Roxie .... what better excuse to play with some of my new stamps that I got for Christmas yesterday. I decided to play with some of my Lizzie Anne stamps as these seemed to suit the challenge quite well!

The circles were created using my circle nestabilities, the smaller flowers were stamped directly onto the white circle and the large flower was stamp twice on scrap and cut out.


Recipe:
Stamps: Jolies Fleurs & Simply Sentiments - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Regal Rose - Stampin' Up
Other: Black Ink; Regal Rose SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Pink Brads; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty in pink! Love what you did with your Lizzie Anne's!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Wow, Frances. You've made a lot of beauties in your day, but this one tops the list. Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! What a great job with the sketch.

Linda Carson said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

that card
is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Frances!!

Unknown said...

I just love this card!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo gorgeous!!

Linda Nicholson said...

This is absolutely beautiful down to every last detail! I've been eyeing this set for a while...

Linda

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful! I so have to get this stamp set...this year! ;0)