Friday, December 7, 2007

A Quick December ATC Calendar

Here is a quick ATC calendar I did for December on Monday night. Most of you won't know that every year I run a calendar swap down here in Australia ... there are several different calendar themes one of them being an ATC calendar.... unfortunately each year I also get at least one no show.... this year was no exception ... so rather than sending the ATC calendar back to everyone without December in it I quickly put together this one on Monday night as I had a friend coming over on the Tuesday to sort them all.

The background was created by using two colors of adirondack colorwash spray ... I used the closest I had to Christmas colors which was lettuce and Cranberry ... I then stamped the santa image on top using black ink.

The calendar was created using my computer and printed onto white card, as you can see I also spritzed the calendar part a little as I didn't want it to be tooo white.


Recipe:
Stamps: Santa's Wish - Tim Holtz Collection Stampers Anonymous
Paper: White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Lettuce & Cranberry Adirondack Color Wash

6 comments:

Michelle Adams said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!! I'm jealous! ;0)

Unknown said...

They're so gorgeous!!!

SmilynStef said...

This is so cool ... love the look over overstamping those colors ... I've got to give that a try.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

The background you created on these is incredible, Frances! Your participants are going to hope for a "no show" every year!

Ila said...

These are Lovely..I just love this look!! the backgrounds are fantastic!

Rose Ann said...

Awesome job with these, Frances!