Sunday, December 16, 2007

Love You More .... 35 Years!

It has been a busy few days here and I haven't had any time to stamp for 3 days ... last night I decided I had to make a card to give to my DH this morning to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. I always make him a card for our anniversary but for some reason I left it a little late this year ... and the other cards I might have been able to use seemed to girly so I bit the bullet and made one after my friends left last night. I must admit it was soooooooooo nice to be finally able to get some stamping done.

I decided to use my new text message set from Gina K ... I love that you have a variety of messages to use with the phone. I found this sketch in amongst some I had printed off recently ... I am pretty sure it is a sketch challenge from MFT that they do on the Member companies forum on SCS.



Recipe:
Stamps: Text Message Set - Gina K Designs; Verse - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU; DP - Sandylion
Other: Black Ink; Red Brads; Foam Tape

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its wonderful!!! Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Owl!! Congrat on so many years!!!

Donna Baker said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a long time...

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Congratulations, Frances! 35 years of marriage is something to be really proud of. And your card is just perfect!

Carolyn King said...

Happy anniversary girlfriend! Hope you have a wonderful day.

I love this card....soo cute and my dh and I always use that phrase with eachother too!!!

LOVE it!

Michelle Adams said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Love the card...Can you tell me how you attach your snaps? Whenever I attach one, I end up smashing the center? Thanks for your help!