Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shiver Me Timbers!

Here is another of the cards I created the other day using some of my stamps I got for Christmas. This one is a sketch I found on Captain Crafter's blog a few weeks again and have been waiting for some time to be able to use it ... I thought it was perfect to use with my new pirate stamps from The Cat's Pajamas.

The circles are created using my circle nestabilities. The scallop edge along the bottom of the navy card was created using my corner punch .... this is done by removing the guide from the punch and then punching across the length of the card. I also added two rows of piercing along the bottom of the card, not sure how well you can see that in this photo.

I like this sketch and think I will be using it in the future!


Recipe: Stamps: Pirate & verse - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Real Red & Night of Navy - Stampin' Up; Striped DP - My Mind's Eye
Other: Black Ink; Red Brads; Circle Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Corner Punch; Foam Tape

6 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Sooo cute! Love the colors, that background DP is great. And that image is adorable!! Love the sentiment too! CUTE!

Unknown said...

Wonderful colors and adorable image!! Great card, Hoots!

Unknown said...

that is flippin' adorable! love the dp and the layout!

Nikki Bond said...

What a cute image! I love those rich colors too! TFS!!! {SMILES}

Tina said...

Gorgeous, that image is too cute!

Captain Crafter said...

OMG! this card is totally awesome!