Sunday, December 23, 2007

Who's #1

I was excited today when I checked out the featured stamper challenge to discover that the featured stamper today was Crissy aka #1artist4highhopes. Crissy has a gallery full of cards created using High Hopes images and is one of the culprits for getting me hooked on High Hopes stamps. Of course even before I checked out her gallery I knew I would have to play these stamps ... an easy decision.

Trying to decide which card of hers to CASE was very hard ... she has some wonderful cards in there. In the end I decided up this recent one that she created. Don't look at her gallery if you don't wanna fall in love with these stamps! As per always I had to make at least 2 changes to her card ... this is what I did
  • changed the images used
  • changed the colors
  • changed the theme of the card
  • added brads
I don't have that pig stamp or the chocolate ones yet or I might have been tempted to CASE her card totally resorting to changing colors etc LOL ....

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl & Verse - High Hopes Stamps; Single flower (B/G) - Lucy's Stamps; Scratched Grid - CHF
Paper: White; Pale Violet & Olive
Other: Black Ink; Dark Moss Fluid Chalk; Purple Brads

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet and adorable!!