Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cupcake Day!

I am not sure if I like this card or not, but here it is .... this one is for this week's sketch challenge on SCS ..... I wanted to play with my cupcake stamps I received this week from My Favorite Things. It's a pretty bright card ... so I guess it would be great for a kids birthday or something like that.

I created the circles using my circle nestabilities and also a circle punch for the blue circles .... I thought adding a brad to the centre of the blue circles made it a little different .... you know I love adding brads somehow or other to my card.


Recipe:
Stamps: Icing on the Cake - My Favorite Things; Scratch Grid B/G - CHF
Papers: White; Red; Turquoise; DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Real Red SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Circle Punch; Oval Punches; Yellow Brads; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Ali Manning said...

This is a great card - so bright and cheerful!

Unknown said...

Love it!! Its so cute and fun!