Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!

aussie christmas


Just a very quick post to wish all my blogging friends a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thank you for the support you have shown to me throughout the past year. To any of you who are traveling anywhere today or during this holiday season .... have a safe journey.

Here in Australia it is summer which means our Christmas is normally a very hot day ... no snow or log fires for us! Some people spend Christmas Day at the beach ... although I am not one of those people! I am looking forward to sharing today with my family and my daughters family. We will have a wonderful lunch of seafood, ham, turkey and salads.

Obviously I won't be stamping today .... but I am hoping to get the chance to play with a few of my new toys tomorrow .... so I hope I have something to share with you then!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!



Australian Christmas Animals

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend!!

Libby Hickson said...

A very Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what you do with your new toys!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

and a VERY Merry Christmas to you, too Frances!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!