Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Christmas Card

Most of my Christmas cards are now finished and in the hands of the people I planned to send them to... there are a few exceptions ... but I think it is pretty safe to post the remainder of my cards I made for this year, that I haven't already posted to my blog.

This card is based on a sketch I found on Di Hickman's blog way back in September. The colors of this card are all taken from the colors in the DP I used for this one ... I think this was the first time I actually used true thyme which worked well for the base of this card. It is a fairly simple design which is good when you need to make soooo many cards.

I have a few more cards I haven't shown you yet which I will post in the next week or two, when I haven't got anything else to share with you.


Recipe:
Stamps:
Seasons of Joy - Stampin' Up
Paper: True Thyme, Real Red & Garden Green - SU; White; DP - unknown
Other: Black Ink; Warm Green Fluid Chalk; Star Eyelet.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love this card! It is crisp, clean, and OH SO WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Love the tree on the tag!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this one! Its so simple yet striking...great job.

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful Christmas Card!!

Linda Carson said...

This is one handsome card!

Bev Gerard said...

Ahhhhhh, Frances! This is my very favorite new set from SU this holiday season! I have used mine over & over. Now ... I think I need to use it again! hahaha I love your card ... love it!

BTW, dear lady! It's official! You have been "tagged"! Please check my blog for more details! *grin*

~Tex

Diane said...

Niiiiice!!Simple but yet so beautiful!!!