Friday, June 20, 2008

Are You Ready for a Pajama Party!


You are all invited to attend the Hanna Stamps PJ Party ......... throw on your coziest P.J.'s and come and play!

Many of the Hanna Stamps DT have been busy working on some fun themed challenges for you to play. There will be prizes and some exciting surprises too!

When: Friday 20th June

Time: 7pm to 11.30pm

Where: Hanna Stamps Member Forum on SCS.


Are you ready for the Pajama Party???? As you can see I am .... I even have brand new owl pj's for the occasion hahaha!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee love your jammies.

Sheila-rita said...

Man, Wish I could be there. I will be at a crop night. Oh well, maybe next time.

Heather "Hev" said...

Gotta love the pjs!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the pj's Hoots!! Darling!!

Connie Carpenter Macko said...

Okay... but SERIOUSLY: where did you get the jammies! I NEED some for me! Probably from somewhere cool over in your hemisphere! sigh...