Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sweet Baby Boy!

It's time for another sketch challenge over at SCS today .... this week the sketch was selected for a card I made a month or two back. That card actually used a SFYTT sketch that I got from Jen on Iheart2stamp's blog.

Today I decided to do combo challenges again so as well as doing the sketch challenge I also did this week's color challenge .... soft sky, blue bayou & real red. As the sketch contained a circle I thought it was a great opportunity to also use the new MFT set called "Congrats all Round" which is to be released Wednesday 4th June. Besides the flower & congratulations circle shapes, this set all includes some cute images eg baby, graduation hat, engagement ring etc.

Recipe:
Stamps: Congrats All Round & Simply Said - MFT
Paper: White; Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red & Soft Sky DP
Other: Black Ink; Soft Sky & Blue Bayou SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Blue Bayou Grosgrain Ribbon; Hand & Safety Pin Button; Foam Tape


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is sooooo sweet! I love the little brads & pin! Cute little image, I want to eat him up!
LeAnne

Michelle Tech said...

Awww, so sweet! I love the medallion treatment!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very sweet, love your brads.

Heather "Hev" said...

Very sweet indeed :)

Erica Bass said...

How cute! The card is babyish without being the typical baby colors. Love it!