Monday, June 23, 2008

Goin' for a Walk!

Here is my card for this weeks MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT member forum of SCS. For this one I used the girl & dog from "Gone to the Dogs" & the hat from "Can Ya Dig It".

I stamped the girl onto white card and then used my petite oval nestabilities to cut out all the oval layers. I stamped the girl again on the DP I used for the base of this card and cut out the dress only and paper pieced it to the girl. I masked the girl stamped the oval at her feet using green ink.

The pink panel was created using the floral fantasy cuttlebug embossing folder ... I sponged on some Cranberry Ink over the raised areas.

I used oval punches for the layers of the dog image and attached it to the card using foam tape. I then cut a thin strip of card and used this for my leash.

Recipe:
Stamps: Gone to the Dogs & Can Ya Dig It - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink & Cranberry Crisp - SU; Sugared - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Old Olive & Cranberry Crisp SU Ink; Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Petite Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon; Cranberry Brads; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet I love the way you added the puppy.

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome Frances. Great coloring and just love the use of Sugared DP here!

Janette said...

Oh I love these colors, the dp and the sponging on the cb layer. Wonderful job on the sketch too!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Very clever, having the little doggie in his own oval! Great card!