Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lavender Double Pocket Bag

My Favorite Things is pleased and proud to introduce you to our brand-spankin’ new line, My Favorite Things Presents! My Favorite Things Presents opens the door for us to work with new Illustrators and continue to offer images that are “Fresh, Fun and Completely Distinctive!” This spin-off brand will begin by offering images from artist Annie LaPoint, being introduced over the next few months. Other Illustrators, as *need* arises, will be added as we find artists and styles we feel would translate well into the stamp world and as we see a niche we can uniquely fill. My Favorite Things original brand will continue to be drawn by the irreplaceable Christy Beckwith, whose style has so completely captured our hearts.

A couple of weeks ago the Technique challenge on SCS was Double Pocket Bags ... of course I had to try one out .... which I thought was just right for this new lavender stamp that will be released later tonight by My Favorite Things. You can find the tutorial on how to make this bag here.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, 4th June from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lavender - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant - SU; DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon; Slot Punch


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow, awesome job, I love that paper, so pretty Frances.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran
Deine Pocket Bag ist wunderschön!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Frances,
Absolutely stunning. The colors of the bg paper are perfect for the lavendar. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

This bag is lovely!!! I love the colors they work so well with the lavender image! tfs