Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Read A Book!

Hanna Stamps is releasing 3 new sets this Thursday 5th June. This card uses stamps from the new "Bookworm" set. I decided to create a scene! I stamped my images onto white card, drew in my floor and then cut around the area above the floor line. This was then layered onto the stripe DP.

The pile of books were stamped on a scrap of white card, cut out and attached onto the card. I used my paper piercing mat & tool to create 3 rows of paper piercing along the right edge of my card. I stamped the sentiment so that it appears in two lines and layered this onto black card, I then added the 3 brads to the bottom of the sentiment panel.


Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 5th June at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bookworm Set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Old Olive - SU; Stripe DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Card; Olive Brads; Foam Tape



5 comments:

Shelly said...

Neat colors and piercing!

Tracy.H said...

Another amazing creation! :0)

Linda Carson said...

Very creative even down to the floor molding!

Cindy Haffner said...

One of my favorite things to do if I'm not stamping.

Denise Clark said...

I am an avid reader and just adore this card! No one should have to go through life without knowing the joy of reading! Love the sentiment. This card feels important!

Denise