Sunday, June 22, 2008

Discover

Here is another card I made for yesterdays Hanna Stamps pajama party over on SCS. This was a color challenge and we were to create a card using the color scheme of our bedroom. This was the closest I could get to my bedrooms color ..... I used Always Artichoke; True Thyme & Bravo Burgundy.

I decided to make my card a surprise pop up and I used the new school Riley that was released after the party last night. If you need to know how to make one of these there is a fantastic tutorial in the resources section of SCS.


Here is the inside of my card when you pull the slider out ... I used the sentiment from Bookworm Hanna .... this works so well with this stamp.

Recipe:
Stamps: School Riley & Bookworm Hanna Set - Hanna Stamps; School Background - High Hopes Stamps; Discover - Making Memories
Paper: White; Always Artichoke; True Thyme & Bravo Burgundy - SU
Other: Black Ink; Always Artichoke SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Hole Punch


4 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL!!! I love this card! Riley is so cute!! :o) Hugs, Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Shelly said...

Very cute Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley looks so smart. Love him.

Denise Clark said...

Love this. Riley is so adorable and the card is terrific!

Denise