Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life's A Picnic ... Friend!

Here is my card for this week's Beate's weekend sketch challenge. Seeing all my old stamps are now safely tucked up in there new drawers and are now easy to get to, I decided to select one of those stamps to create my card today ... and this is the one I found. This ant is by Rubbernecker ... I have no idea if it is on there site ... maybe not ... however I have had mine for a number of years now ... there are a series of ants actually and a very large picnic basket but for today's card I only picked out this ant that is parachuting down to a picnic.

The sentiment I used here is from H & M's new picnic set ..... I love some of the sentiments in this set as well as the images of course!

Recipe:
Stamps: Ant - Rubbernecker; Sentiment - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; /Black; Wild Wasabi, Real Red & East Coast DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue SU Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Brads; Foam Tape


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, I love that stamps, adorable.

Carolyn King said...

Super cute Frances---great sketch!

Antje said...

this is supercute!

Nikki Bond said...

tooo cute! Makes me think of summer picnics! {SMILES}

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Die Karte ist wunderschön!