Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here's The Scoop!

Here's the Scoop .... this is another MFTeaser featuring some more of the stamps in the "Here's the Scoop" set to be released by My Favorite Things this Wednesday 4th June.

Last week while I was checking my blogs I came across this card on Katharina's Creative Place. I really liked the creative way she used the nestabilities to create her card, so I thought I would create my own version. I turned my oval the opposite way to suit the image I was using.

Here is my card showing the inside of my card as you can see ..... the main image is actually on the inside. The spoons are little charms that I have had for sometime that I have finally been able to make use of.


My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, 4th June from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps: Here's the Scoop Set - MFT Stamps
Paper: White: Pomegranate; Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink;
Pomegranate SU Ink; Pomegranate Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Oval Nestabilities; Spoon Charms; Foam Tape

7 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

How pretty and fun!! I love those spoons...they're the perfect touch!

Shelly said...

I love the fun opening and most of all the cool spoon charms!

Michelle Tech said...

Very clever use of the cut out front!

Doris said...

Great idea using a cutout for the top part of a card!

Linda Carson said...

Whoa, that's cool!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a fun card, Frances.

Denise Clark said...

Love the whimsey in this card. The colors are terrific. The layout, especially the way it opens is unique. Love that! And the spoons are the perfect touch! You just never know when you are going to use that certain something that you've had forever!

Denise