Friday, June 20, 2008

You Hoo!

Amy of Prairie Paper & Ink blog is hosting a challenge for A-Muse-A-Palooza. I don't have any A muse stamps and the time limit is also probably up now ... but I have always wanted to play with this sketch for some time now so I decided to play anyway just for fun!

I used this cute owl stamp from Penny Black ..... I first discovered this stamp when my friend Tosh used it on a card she created and of course I just had to have it as she looks soooooo adorable (the owl ... although so does Tosh hehe!) The sentiment is from another Owl set this time from Hero Arts which I received from Tosh earlier in the year for my birthday.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owl from Fresh New Day Set - Penny Black; Sentiment from You Hoo Owls Set - Hero Arts
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU; DP - K & C Company
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Square Brad; Circle Punch; Foam Tape




7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG Frnces this is toooo cute.

Alyce said...

I love her!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Sheila-rita said...

I think this card is sooo cute. Now, I've got to go and check out my local stamp store and see if they have this cute little owl in stock.

Michelle Adams said...

This is soooo cute! Now I need that owl, too! ;0)

Susan G said...

This is just the cutest! I'd love to have this owl. My LSS only carries a few PB stamps. Do you know if there's an online source for them. And which Hero Arts set was the sentiment from? I searched and didn't find one with that sentiment.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too cute Hoots!! Glad I could be of some help....I love enabling!! *grin*

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Adorable owls!