Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Little Break For Me!

No not me, I am not going anywhere ... the title refers to the sentiment used on my card today.

Today's card features the new set "Cafe Hanna" which is to be released by Hanna Stamps this Thursday 5th June. I just think Hanna is so gorgeous in this set ... do you?? I seem to have used a lot of pink & brown in my cards I am going to be sharing with you all this week .... sorry for any of you that don't like this color combo ... I must admit I love it ... but it also suited the theme of many of the cards I created this week and I do seem to have acquired a fair amount of pink & brown DP .... I am sure I will be back to other color combo's next week.

I used my long rectangle nestabilities to create the scallop layer of my main image. The dots on the top portion of my card were created using the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The pink flower was originally a cream color ... I used my copic markers to make it pink.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 5th June at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cafe Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown & Pink Flower; Brown Jumbo Brad; Foam Tape



6 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! The colors are perfect! what a cute stamp!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love her, I love brown and pink, awesome.

Karen Gladney said...

I love it. Great design. Nice upcoming set of stamps indeed.

TFS

Diane said...

Such a gorgeous card! That IS a wonderful set!!! If only I could win the lottery,with all these releases lately,my wish list is getting soooo long!!!

Shelly said...

Love the layered flowers Frances!

ohradiogirl said...

That card is a cutie~