Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birds of a Feather!

Well it was easy to decide what I was going to use for my card for the sketch challenge today. Not long before the sketch was posted to SCS I had received my new Pink Cat Studio "QT Hooty Owl" stamps. These owls were just made for this sketch haha!

I decided to keep things bright today (sorry if you need sunglasses ;) ) It is a fairly simple sketch so makes a nice quick card!

Recipe:
Stamps: QT Hooty Owl Stamps - Pink Cat Studio
Paper: White; Black; Real Red & Pumpkin Pie - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon; Orange & Blue Brads; Distress Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this stamp. great card. Annie

Anonymous said...

What a great card, Frances! I am waiting for the QT Hooty Owls, too. Love them! Love your work, too; thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet owls.

Michelle Tech said...

What a cute card! Love the owl bunch!

Michelle Adams said...

So cute! Really darling!

Melissa said...

Awe, so cute Frances! I love how you coloured the stamp, looks fabulous! Lovely card!!

CreativeMish said...

I've been eyeing this new set! Your card makes me want it even more! Very cute!

Janette said...

this is adorable! love that new image too.

Holly Young said...

Love the colors, and these owls are a real "hoot!"

Holly
www.hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just tooo cute! Truly something to hoot about.