Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baroque Motif Spring Card

Here is another variation to the "spring card" I created earlier in the week, the cupcake card.

Normally with a spring card you would actually have the back of the card (that is on this card) be the base that would sit on the table so that the top could bounce up and down .... for my cards I turned them on their sides to give a different look. For the cupcake card I did earlier ... I added an additional piece of card to the back so that it was long then the front of the card and also added a square inside the card ... for this one I didn't do either of those things.

This one was made about a week ago at a club I go to each month .... I just haven't had a chance to share it with you until now due to all the sneak peeks I have had to show you.

Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motif - SU
Paper: White; River Rock; Groovy Guava & True Thyme - SU
Other: Groovy Guava & True Thyme SU Ink; Scallop Punch; Tab Punch; Groovy Guava Grosgrain Ribbon; Jewel Brad; Tiny Staples



4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Hoots...I just had to tell you how fabulous all your cards are!! I adore all your sneak peeks!! They are phenomenal!! It's so time for you to be dirty. Sooooo time!! As usual, you've rocked out some real beauties!! You, my friend, are an inspiration!!

Michelle Adams said...

Lovely!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, love it.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Very clever! I love it!